Capital Campaign. . .Building A Brighter Future!
Objectives for Building
at the Boys & Girls Club at
Sequoia Middle School,
- Involve over 200 Middle School aged youth in Before and After School Programs in 2011.
- Engage over 250 new children in 2012
- Introduce new enrichment programs such as fitness, music, dance, computer training and advanced math.
- Grow volunteer programs to enhance enrichment programs and increase community involvement.
- Increase school-based sports program during and after school and weekend hours.
Since opening in 2007, membership has grown to 165 members that use this facility daily. Given the facility limitations, growing demand, and the success of the two other expanded Club sites, Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley is moving forward with Sequoia as the next expansion site.
The Mission of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley is to enhance the lives of young people and their families by providing a positive environment that cultivates academic success, healthy lifestyles, good character and citizenship. Login