Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley is offering an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our dynamic, forward-thinking team. We are seeking a responsible and reliable youth bus driver to provide daily transportation service from local elementary schools to our club site.
We are seeking a responsible and reliable youth bus driver to provide daily transportation service from local elementary schools to our club site.
- Mandatory CPR and First Aid Certifications.
- Valid State Driver’s License, Commercial Driver’s License, and auto insurance.
- Good driving record
- Must pass a background check
- High School diploma or GED, preference given to candidates with a college degree
- Experience working with youth
- Knowledge of youth development
- Responsible for the safety and supervision of all Club members in or around the vehicle.
- Responsible for maintaining discipline and safety rules on each vehicle as outlined in the bus/van rules and notifying the Club Director if problems occur with members.
- Driver must drive the designated daily routes to assigned schools, utilizing sign-in/out sheets to track all members attendance while boarding and leaving the vehicle.
- Driver is responsible for keeping daily (written) safety inspection records of the vehicles.
- Keep accurate and organized paperwork in a Transportation Folder and submit all necessary transportation and safety paperwork on a weekly basis
- Maintain emergency supplies and request additional supplies as needed.
- Maintain close, daily contact with Club staff, Club members, and supervisor to receive/provide information, discuss issues, explain, or interpret guidelines/instructions.
- Maintain contact as needed with schools, members and community in order to assist in resolving problems or issues regarding the job and/or Boys & Girls Club.
- Perform minor maintenance duties as needed.
- The Driver must notify the Club Director when gas is needed or other maintenance such as oil changes and yearly inspections are due
- Driver is responsible for inspecting/cleaning the bus on a daily basis
Attention: Annette Horenstein
30343 Canwood Street Ste 200
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley is offering an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our dynamic, forward-thinking team. We rely on the dedication of caring employees to provide a safe, nurturing environment for kids to learn and grow. We take pride in our highly skilled, diverse and committed workforce. Our staff is educators, artists, mentors and community leaders. Join a team of passionate and creative individuals in our various child care programs who are working to make a difference for kids. Please visit us at www.bgcconejo.org to learn more about The Clubs!