Finance Director: Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley is offering exciting opportunity for the right person to join our dynamic, forward-thinking team. We rely on the dedication of caring employees to provide a safe, nurturing environment for kids to learn and grow. We take pride in our highly skilled, diverse and committed workforce.
The candidate will manage all financial functions including accounting and financial operations:
- This position is responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company, overseeing audit and internal control operations, and developing strategies
- Collaborate with the Chief Executive Officer & Directors to develop annual income and expense budget.
- Manages the financial administration functions including general accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, and other statistical reporting.
- Preparing the annual budget by monitoring volumes, revenue, expenditures, and variance trends.
- Management of all investments with guidance from the Board.
Why work for us?
- Rewarding work environment
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits
- package including 401(k), health benefits, vacation and sick time
- Great work life balance
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in accounting, finance, or business administration.
- A minimum of three years of progressively responsible work experience managing the accounting functions in a non-profit agency, or equivalent experience.
- Thorough knowledge of budgeting and accounting practices, processes and procedures of non-profit organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, direct and coordinate operations in personnel supervision; the recruitment and retention of key personnel; facilities management; and budget management.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented