Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley is offering an exciting opportunity for a qualified accounting professional with a passion for numbers and non-profit work. The right candidate would be responsible for full cycle Accounts Payable process.
- Minimum of two to five years related experience
- High School diploma or equivalent; BS or AA preferred
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles preferred
- Strong computer skills and mathematical skills
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with all levels of personnel, including senior management.
- Codes invoices to the correct general ledger accounts.
- Enters invoices into system with correct coding
- Reviews invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to processing for payment.
- Provides great support and guidance to internal personnel and vendor. Assists with all internal and external Audits
- Reconciles vendor statements, and researches and corrects discrepancies.
- Reconciles company credit card statements.
Attention: Annette Horenstein
30343 Canwood Street Ste 200
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley is offering an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our dynamic, forward-thinking team. We rely on the dedication of caring employees to provide a safe, nurturing environment for kids to learn and grow. We take pride in our highly skilled, diverse and committed workforce. Our staff is educators, artists, mentors and community leaders. Join a team of passionate and creative individuals in our various child care programs who are working to make a difference for kids. Please visit us at www.bgcconejo.org to learn more about The Clubs!