We are looking for a maintenance person who is responsible for the care of all the grounds, makes pickups and deliveries when needed.
- Mandatory CPR and First Aid Certifications.
- Three years’ experience with various levels of construction trade desirable.
- Valid State Driver’s License and auto insurance.
- Must be able to perform but not limited to the following skills: carpentry, plumbing, painting, and janitorial.
- Required to be familiar with and use all hand tools and power tools common to the skills listed and be well versed in the disciplines mentioned above.
- Some heavy lifting and considerable moving of equipment required.
- Attention to detail and completion of tasks in a timely fashion.
- Performs typical maintenance tasks to support the entire organization.
- Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on 10 locations on a monthly basis.
- Maintains the club and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all the grounds on a weekly basis to keep building grounds neat and attractive.
- Moves and stores furniture and equipment and may assist in setting up rooms.
- Makes pickups and delivery trips associated with maintenance tasks.
Attention: Annette Horenstein
30343 Canwood Street Ste 200
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley is offering an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our dynamic, forward-thinking team. We rely on the dedication of caring employees to provide a safe, nurturing environment for kids to learn and grow. We take pride in our highly skilled, diverse and committed workforce. Our staff is educators, artists, mentors and community leaders. Join a team of passionate and creative individuals in our various child care programs who are working to make a difference for kids. Please visit us at www.bgcconejo.org to learn more about The Clubs!