Performing Arts Instructor
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley is offering exciting part time opportunities for the right people to join our dynamic, forward-thinking team. We rely on the dedication of caring employees to provide a safe, nurturing environment for kids to learn and grow. We take pride in our highly skilled, diverse and committed workforce.
Monday 4:30-5:30 (Newbury Park), Tuesday 4:30-5:30 (Thousand Oaks)
- Have fun assisting with the planning, implementing and appropriate performing arts and dance activities.
- Assist in the promotion of dance classes through announcements, flyers and bulletin boards.
- Lead activities in an upbeat, enthusiastic manner.
- Promote fair play, good morals and high self-esteem for all members.
- Provide classroom management.
- Assist in planning with all club-wide special events and in attendance.
- Plan, organize and implement a range of program services and activities for monthly and enrichment program members.
- Two years’ experience in before and after school youth programming.
- Minimum of four years dance experience required.
- Ability to communicate with the general public clearly and to organize and problem solve.
- Mandatory CPR and First Aid Certifications.
- Early Childhood Credits a plus.
- Must possess organizational and motivational skills as well as written and oral communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to market activities to members. Must have working knowledge of various recreational games and activities and how to implement them or be willing to learn them. Must be able to relate to all members.
- Must feel comfortable being a mentor to members
Attention: Annette Horenstein
30343 Canwood Street Ste 200
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley is offering an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our dynamic, forward-thinking team. We rely on the dedication of caring employees to provide a safe, nurturing environment for kids to learn and grow. We take pride in our highly skilled, diverse and committed workforce. Our staff is educators, artists, mentors and community leaders. Join a team of passionate and creative individuals in our various child care programs who are working to make a difference for kids. Please visit us at www.bgcconejo.org to learn more about The Clubs!