Sr. Accountant: Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley is offering exciting part time opportunities for the right people to join our dynamic, forward-thinking team. We rely on the dedication of caring employees to provide a safe, nurturing environment for kids to learn and grow. We take pride in our highly skilled, diverse and committed workforce.
- Assist Finance Director in compiling regular reports to monitor adherence to budget targets and prepare regular financial statements for management.
- Assist preparing tax filings and coordinate annual audit activities with external auditors.
Compiles monthly and annual financial reports (budget variance reports, general ledger updates, etc.) to support management-level decision making regarding the Club’s fiscal health.
- Work closely with outside auditors in implementing any recommended controls or procedures intended to improve Club financial recordkeeping.
- Entering, processing and reconciling organization’s transactions in accordance with established procedures and formats.
Why work for us?
- Rewarding work environment
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including 401(k), health benefits, vacation and sick time
- Great work life balance
- Associates Degree in Finance
- Three to five years of general accounting experience
- Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Knowledge of general accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of administrative, clerical procedures, managing files and records
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Outlook with Advanced knowledge of Excel