Camp Counselors will provide camp members the opportunity to explore and practice leadership skills, foster relationships, build self-awareness, and grow as individuals.
- Required two years’ experience in before and after school youth programming.
- Background in sports or arts a plus.
- Ability to communicate with the general public clearly and to organize and problem solve.
- Mandatory CPR and First Aid Certifications.
- Early Childhood Education Credits a plus.
- Candidates will have fun assisting with the planning, implementing and ongoing evaluation of quality and developmentally appropriate programs, activities, services, and special events.
- Track, plan, promote and encourage program participation.
- Responsible for lesson planning and creating own programs and activities
- Supervision of a group of children.
- Ensure programs, services and activities that prepare youth for success, promote safety of members. and quality in programs at all times.
Attention: Annette Horenstein
30343 Canwood Street Ste 200
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley is offering an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our dynamic, forward-thinking team. We rely on the dedication of caring employees to provide a safe, nurturing environment for kids to learn and grow. We take pride in our highly skilled, diverse and committed workforce. Our staff is educators, artists, mentors and community leaders. Join a team of passionate and creative individuals in our various child care programs who are working to make a difference for kids. Please visit us at www.bgcconejo.org to learn more about The Clubs!