Keep your child’s brain active all summer long with seasonal camps.
The summer holiday is long. No parent can deny that. Not only can it be wearing on you trying to plan activities and keep your child social, but it can be harmful to children. If left unattended and unstimulated, kids can lose a lot of what they learned in school.
Fortunately, you can keep your kids active without printing out crossword after crossword. This summer, sign your child up for STEM Summer School that will keep them entertained and educated for three whole weeks! This program integrates science with math and language arts. The curriculum is standards-based and taught by qualified teachers.
The curriculum is as follows:
1st – 3rd grades:
- Science: Ocean life, Culinary Sciences, Use the Force
- Reading: Phonics, Fluency, Comprehension
- Writing: Sentence and Paragraph Structure
- Mathematics: Numbers and Operation, Measurement and Data
4th – 6th grades:
- Science: Into the Deep, Culinary Sciences, Building our Future
- Reading: Comprehension, Vocabulary Development
- Writing: Narratives, Research, Descriptive Essays
- Mathematics: Operations and Algebraic Thinking, Numbers and Operations, Measurement and Data
As space is limited, be sure to sign up today! Whether you spend all nine weeks of summer with us or just a couple, we invite you to check out the full range of camps that are jam-packed with amazing learning opportunities and exciting activities. Find out more information about our summer camps here. Registration began on March 1 so don’t miss out. Visit us here to begin!