Summer Camp For All
Safety is our number #1 priority. Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley adheres to all safety guidelines, including current CDC guidelines for childcare as well as any local regulations which vary by jurisdiction.
- Wellness checks will be conducted at the entrance of each club with temperature checks for both staff and campers.
- Campers stay with the same cohort during the month.
- All program areas and high touch surfaces are disinfected after each group.
- Staff and campers are to wash their hands after each activity and prior to entering club.
- Staff and campers are to maintain social distance protocol.
- If a camper is unable to comply with social distance protocol, they may not attend camp.
- Outside parent drop off and pick up is required.
- Anyone who develops symptoms will be isolated and then sent home.
- If your child becomes sick, parent will pick up within 60 minutes of notification.
- Any camper feeling sick will not be admitted to camp.
- All campers and staff are required to wear masks.
Campers between 1st and 8th grade will enjoy a wide range of summer activities designed to keep them engaged and excited! Themed weeks will includes science, art, sports, games, water play, technology and more!
Our summer camps are located in Thousand Oaks, Calabasas, & Newbury Park.
2020 Registration is Now Open!
Traditional Day Camps
Camp Extreme and Day Camps: 8 am–5:00 pm
Your child will be safe, have fun, learn, and make friends!
A New Kind of Summer Camp
Our summer camps may look a bit different this year, but they are just as engaging and fun as ever. Every child that participates in our summer camps will work with highly trained staff members ready to keep our environments as clean and healthy as they are welcoming. We want to provide children with a place to feel safe, even if it’s from their own home. Help prevent learning loss for your child and sign up for an on-campus camp or join our digital summer camps today!
It’s Summer – Do What You Love!
This summer sign up for one of our 4 camps and spend your days making new friends, learning new skills, and participating in your favorite activities! We know that our kids’ interests are just as diverse as their personalities and we work hard, every year, to make sure we’re providing camp experiences that everyone can enjoy. Our kids have the opportunity to spend the summer making the best memories in a positive environment while developing healthy habits and strong character!
Campers get to enjoy a wide range of activities like: