Summer Camp For All
Safety is our number #1 priority. Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley adheres to all safety guidelines, including current CDC guidelines for childcare as well as any local regulations which vary by jurisdiction.
- Wellness checks will be conducted at the entrance of each club with temperature checks for both staff and campers.
- Campers stay with the same cohort during the 3 Weeks.
- All program areas and high touch surfaces are disinfected after each group.
- Staff and campers are to wash their hands after each activity and prior to entering the club.
- Staff and campers are to maintain social distance protocol.
- If a camper is unable to comply with social distance protocol, they may not attend camp.
- Outside parent drop-off and pick-up is required.
- Anyone who develops symptoms will be isolated and then sent home.
- If your child becomes sick, parent will pick up within 60 minutes of notification.
- Any camper feeling sick will not be admitted to camp.
- All campers and staff are required to wear masks.
Campers between Kindergarten and 8th grade will enjoy a wide range of summer activities designed to keep them engaged and excited! Themed weeks will includes science, art, sports, games, water play, technology, and more!
2021 Registration is Now Open!
Register Now COVID Safety Information