Updated 10:30pm 10/26/2020
- We are preparing for schools to reopen. A flyer is available here.
Updated 3:30pm 9/28/2020
- We are taking sign-ups for Club Catlin on the campus of Lindero Canyon Middle School. Our goal is to open on October 19.
Updated 12:20pm 9/8/2020
- Club Jefferson on the Campus of Bay Laurel Elementary School opens September 17 (Limited space available
Updated 5:00pm 6/5/2020
- Camp Grossman on the Campus of Chaparral Elementary School opens June 15 (Limited space available)
Updated 11:20am 5/1/2020
- #GivingTuesdayNow campaign launches
- Virtual Club and Online Programs are now available
Updated 3:00pm 3/30/2020
Updated 12:30pm 3/25/2020
- Club Anderson on the Campus of Los Cerritos Middle School Now Open
Updated 4:30pm 3/20/2020
Updated 8:30am 3/20/2020
- Press release from Dr. Crystal Naone, CEO issued 3/19/2020.
- California Coronavirus “COVID-19” response website: Childcare listed as an essential need.
- State of California: “COVID-19 Guidance for Child Care and Student Supervision in the Event of a School Closure.”
- Executive Order N-33-20 from the State of California issued 3/19/2020.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Considerations for School Closure
- Ventura County Stay Well at Home Order (Childcare Reference on Page 5)
- Los Angeles County Safer at Home Order (Childcare Reference on Page 5)
Club Safety Guidelines
We want to ensure a safe, educational, and engaging summer for our members even during these unprecedented times. In order to provide the best summer camp experience possible, we’ve updated our Summer Camp Safety Guidelines to meet new COVID-19 response requirements.
Cleaning Etiquette to Curb COVID
Learn more about what we’re doing at the Clubs to keep our members safe and healthy during these uncertain times.