Surprise your loved ones with these thoughtful Valentine’s Day gifts.
Ahh… February. The month of hearts, roses, and love. Now is the time to thank your lucky stars for your amazing family, and show your loved ones just how much you care. Fortunately, a thoughtful and meaningful gift can go a long way to showing your appreciation to your nearest and dearest. If you need a helping hand, check out the gift guide below!
For the men:
- A nifty first-aid kit: Slip a note inside that says ‘thanks for always being there.’
- Wash bag: When he’s on the go, give him a nice wash bag to store all toiletries and goodies.
- Toolkit: For the handy man in your life, a toolkit is always a great gift, whether it’s full of tools or empty and ready to be filled with his old favorites.
For the women:
- Specialty soap: Indulge in a lavender mint soap or a chamomile and shea butter for the special lady in your life.
- Bed sheets: There’s nothing quite like getting into a bed with fresh sheets, especially after a long soak with the above soap!
- Knitting set: Give your knitting pal the ultimate DIY kit that will keep her busy for hours!
- Personalized pillow: Whether it’s her favorite quote or a picture of the family dog, this makes a great gift!
For the kids:
- Coloring book: Now that they’re all the rage, your child will enjoy some time to themselves with a coloring book. From Harry Potter to animals to flowers, there are so many different themes to choose from!
- Band-Aids with a heart design: These bandages offer a cheery and colorful way to cover up and protect cuts and scrapes for fashionable healing.
- Keychain: Personalize a key chain for him or her to attach to their backpack, and they’ll always be reminded of how much you love them.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley, hope that your family has a wonderful Valentine’s Day together! To get your child involved with a great camp that is ideal for him or her, contact us today. We have many programs that encourage outdoor activities, personal development, and fun!