Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley is offering exciting opportunity for the right person to join our dynamic, forward-thinking team. We rely on the dedication of caring employees to provide a safe, nurturing environment for kids to learn and grow. We take pride in our highly skilled, diverse and committed workforce.
We are looking for a Program Coordinator to assist with overall daily operations of the Club.
Regular Full-Time – 30 hours/week
- Establishes and creates enrichment curriculum for all clubs.
- Ensures quality improvement by monitoring and evaluating program achievement against target goals, recommending modifications that respond to member needs and interests, and participating in weekly branch staff meetings.
- Initiating new programs with the approval of the Club Director.
- Confirms that programs are differentiated by ability and curriculum.
- Ensures activities are operated within established budgetary guidelines.
- Perform administrative and front desk membership responsibilities.
- Associate’s degree in related field from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Group leadership skills, including an understanding of group dynamics.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, direct, and coordinate operations; in personnel supervision; the recruitment and retention of key personnel; facilities management and budget management.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to maintain multiple tasks and develop solutions to problems with limited supervision.
- Required to keep Mandatory CPR and First Aid Certification on file.
Background Check Clearance Required
$19.25 – $24.06 Hourly
Attention: Annette Horenstein
1 Dole Dr. #3331
Westlake Village, CA 91362
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley is offering an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our dynamic, forward-thinking team. We rely on the dedication of caring employees to provide a safe, nurturing environment for kids to learn and grow. We take pride in our highly skilled, diverse and committed workforce. Our staff is educators, artists, mentors and community leaders. Join a team of passionate and creative individuals in our various child care programs who are working to make a difference for kids. Please visit us at www.bgcconejo.org to learn more about The Clubs!