Substitute Youth Development Professional
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley is offering an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our dynamic, forward-thinking team. We rely on the dedication of caring employees to provide a safe, nurturing environment for kids to learn and grow.
The Substitute Youth Development Professional position is an as-needed employment opportunity that works well for employees who need a flexible schedule.
The Boys & Girls Clubs are looking for candidates to be part of our Youth Development Staff sub pool to work as often as you want. Candidates will have fun assisting with the planning, implementing and appropriate programs, activities, services, and special events.
- Two years’ experience in youth programming.
- Background in sports or arts a plus.
- Ability to communicate with the general public clearly and to organize and problem solve.
- Mandatory CPR and First Aid Certifications.
- Early Childhood Education Credits a plus.
- Track, plan, promote and encourage program participation.
- Responsible for lesson planning and creating innovating programs and activities
- Classroom management of a group of children.
- Ensure quality programs, prepare youth for success, promote safety of members. and quality in programs
Attention: Annette Horenstein
30343 Canwood Street Ste 200
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley is offering an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our dynamic, forward-thinking team. We rely on the dedication of caring employees to provide a safe, nurturing environment for kids to learn and grow. We take pride in our highly skilled, diverse and committed workforce. Our staff is educators, artists, mentors and community leaders. Join a team of passionate and creative individuals in our various child care programs who are working to make a difference for kids. Please visit us at www.bgcconejo.org to learn more about The Clubs!