Substitute Youth Development Professional
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley is offering an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our dynamic, forward-thinking team. We are seeking a responsible and reliable Substitute Youth Development Professional.
The Boys & Girls Clubs are looking for candidates to be part of our Youth Development Staff sub-pool. Substitutes have no guaranteed hours, but there are regular dates where additional staff are needed. We will work with your availability to schedule you ahead of time to work on an as-needed basis. This opportunity is perfect for candidates who require prefer a flexible schedule, have limited availability, or are considering a career in childhood education. Substitute Youth Development Professionals are especially needed during summer camps, where more hours will be available. Perfect for making some extra money over the summer!
- Minimum of one-year experience in planning and implementing youth programs
- High School Education
- Knowledge of youth development
- Ability to motivate youth and manage behavioral challenges.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the general public.
- Ability to plan and implement quality programs for youth.
- Ability to organize and supervise club members in a safe environment.
- Candidates will have fun assisting with the planning, implementing, and appropriate programs, activities, services, and special events.
- Engage and build relationships with members and parents.
- Responsible for lesson planning and creating innovative programs and activities.
- Classroom management of a group of children.
- Participate in promoting the club
$15.96 – $16.50 Hourly
Attention: Annette Horenstein
1 Dole Dr. #3.331
Westlake Village, CA 91362
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley is offering an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our dynamic, forward-thinking team. We rely on the dedication of caring employees to provide a safe, nurturing environment for kids to learn and grow. We take pride in our highly skilled, diverse and committed workforce. Our staff is educators, artists, mentors and community leaders. Join a team of passionate and creative individuals in our various child care programs who are working to make a difference for kids.
Why Should You Apply?:
Our Clubs are a place where you can make a difference in children’s path to becoming prosperous adults. We allow for a great work life balance and offer flexible, as-needed scheduling that meets your needs. This opportunity is perfect for candidates who are considering a career in childhood education, require a flexible schedule, or have limited availability.