Location: Westlake Office
Length: 3 months
The administrative intern will learn about administrative duties for a non-profit organization directly from the Executive Assistant to the CEO.
Placeholder job description
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn the needs of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley, a 501c3 non-profit organization.
- Learn about non-profit governance and why administration is an essential part of every non-profit organization.
- Learn about the organizational structure of a non-profit organization, including key relationships such as our Board of Governors, Club Parents, and donors.
- Learn how to create the proper documentation, reports and forms for non-profit management.
- Learn about how to manage physical and digital inventory, calendars, technology and other related items.
- Learn about office management duties such as data & systems management, vendor relationships, and pricing.
- Provide relevant support to human resources, operative, finance and resource development functions within the organization.
- Provide additional relevant administrative support.
Attention: Joseph Cisneros
1 Dole Dr. #3.331
Westlake Village, CA 91362
- Prospective intern interested in a career path related to business administration, education administration, or working with non-profit organizations.
- Ability to prove fundamental administrative knowledge through school credit or related experience.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and standard office equipment.
- Oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Project management skills with ability to self-motivate.