Project Management Intern
Location: Hybrid Remote
Length: One semester or quarter
The project management intern will learn the skills necessary to organize teams, projects, and events at a 501c3 non-profit organization with direct mentorship from the Organization Leadership.
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley offers high yield programming to Club members attending Kindergarten through grade eight.
- This is an UNPAID internship opportunity.
- One position is available.
- Project hours will range between 5- 15 hours per week. Some project hours are flexible.
- Interns will commit to a team and individual meetings per week with the Executive Assistant to the CEO or another team member.
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of one full semester or quarter, depending on your school schedule.
- Must be willing to submit and pass a background and reference check.
- College credits can be made available per the request and oversight of your school’s faculty.
What You Will Do:
- Learn the needs of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley, a 501c3 non-profit organization.
- Learn how to apply project management skills to getting tasks done that vary in scale and complexity.
- Provide technological support for salesforce and other database platforms.
- Provide additional relevant administrative support.
Attention: Annette Horenstein
1 Dole Dr. #3.331
Westlake Village, CA 91362
- Current or recent college/graduate school student a field related to business, education, information technology, or non-profit governance.
- Interested in a career in non-profit, education or business administration.
- Ability to prove fundamental project management knowledge through school credit or related experience.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and standard office equipment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Technological skills with ability to self-motivate.