Location: Hybrid Remote
Length: One semester or quarter
The marketing intern will learn the ins and outs of marketing for a 501c3 non-profit organization with direct mentorship from the Marketing Coordinator and the Area Clubs Director.
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley offers high yield programming to Club members attending Kindergarten through grade eight.
- This is an UNPAID internship opportunity.
- Five positions are available.
- Project hours will range between 5- 10 hours per week. Most project hours are flexible.
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of one full semester or quarter, depending on your school schedule.
- Must be willing to submit and pass a background and reference check.
- College credits can be made available per the request and oversight of your school’s faculty.
What You Will Do:
- Learn the story and marketing needs of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley.
- Research local industry marketing trends.
- Design content, collateral, and promotional material.
- Make website design changes.
- Participate in social channel posts, adjustments, and engagement.
- Identify marketing needs and opportunities for our organization.
- Manage a collaborative project calendar with fellow interns.
- Participate in a project to create key marketing material for Clubs and Resource Development.
- Provide relevant administrative support.
Attention: Annette Horenstein
1 Dole Dr. #3.331
Westlake Village, CA 91362
- College or Graduate school student a field related to business, marketing, art or graphic design.
- Ability to prove fundamental marketing knowledge through school credit or related experience.
- Familiar with website design, social media, and related analytics. AND/OR ability to design collateral and marketing material.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Project management skills with ability to self-motivate.