Helpful Resources for Parents and Guardians
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley offers quality programs throughout the school year in education, the arts, health, sports, computer technology, and leadership. We have a total of 9 clubs at 10 locations in Conejo Valley and Las Virgenes School Districts. In order to create a safe and healthy environment, all members, volunteers, and parents must adhere to posted club policies.
- How To Register Online
- Parent Handbook
- Elementary School Membership Application
- Middle School Membership Application (English)
- Middle School Membership Application (Spanish)
- Rates and Payment Plans 2019-2020
- Confidential Financial Assistance Information (English)
- Confidential Financial Assistance Form (Spanish)
- Medical Authorization Form
- Transportation Schedule
- Drug Addiction & Recovery Information
Find a Club for You
During the school year, our sites offer before and after school care. Clubs provide a safe place to play, laugh, discover and learn. Caring, trained staff and volunteers work with our members in a supervised, safe and structured environment. They foster a sense of belonging, responsibility, civility and civic engagement, building new skills so kids can succeed and receive recognition for personal accomplishments.
All Boys & Girls Clubs programs include a special focus on character development