Resources for Parents & Guardians
Helpful Resources for Parents and Guardians
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley offers quality programs throughout the school year in education, the arts, health, sports, computer technology, and leadership. We have a total of 9 clubs in Conejo Valley and Las Virgenes School Districts. In order to create a safe and healthy environment, all members, volunteers, and parents must adhere to posted club policies.
Online Registration Now Open
Online Membership Application – CVUSD and LVUSD
- New and returning families can log into their accounts through our online registration system.
- If you are new to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley, you will be prompted to create a new account. Please enter your info FIRST as the primary contact for the household, and then add your child.
- Once in your account, click on “START HERE – Step 1” (the first option along the top of your screen). This is the membership form, where we collect information like emergency contacts and other important information about your child.
- The membership is free, and is required to proceed to the next step. Select the location where you would like to register your child at. Then select the membership category (school year, summer, Lucky Day/10 Day pass).
- After you have completed your membership form, you can proceed to “Step 2 – Registration,” which is immediately to the right of Step 1. This is where you can sign your child up for a specific program. Click on the program you are interested in and follow the prompts. Please contact your Club with any questions.
Other ways to register and apply for membership
- Membership Application- CVUSD Middle School Year 2021-2022
- Membership Application- LVUSD Middle School Year 2021-2022
- Membership Application- LVUSD Elementary School Year 2021-2022
- Membership Application- CVUSD Middle School Year 2021-2022 (Spanish)
- Membership Application- LVUSD Middle School Year 2021-2022 (Spanish)
- Membership Application- LVUSD Elementary School Year 2021-2022 (Spanish)
Health, Safety and Important Forms
The New MyClubHub is here!
Need Help with Online Registration?
Financial Aid & Third Party Subsidy Information
You have two options to apply for Financial Assistance:
- The first option is to click the “Would you like to apply for financial assistance” check box when you are completing the membership form online. You will receive an email with a link to complete the form and also provide additional information that will help us determine your assistance level.
- The second option is to request a paper copy of the form from your Club Director or download the form. Follow the instructions on the form, and return the required paperwork to your Club Director.
- All Program Fees are due prior to your child’s attendance
There are two components to the financial assistance application. The first is data related to household composition, including number of household members and annual income. The second is additional documentation, such as prior year tax return, proof of earnings, unemployment income, etc. The list of acceptable documents are included in the online form, and listed on the back of the paper copy.
Once we have all the required information, we will review your account and determine what level of financial assistance you qualify for. We will let you know as soon as we have made a determination. Please note that if all required documents are not provided, the review process will be delayed, and may impact your child’s ability to attend Club.
Note: The anticipated discounted amount is due upon registration. Any adjustments to the discounted amount during or due to the file review will be adjusted in your account upon final approval. This could result in an additional amount due for the program, or a credit to be used against future enrollments.
For step by step instructions with screenshots, please access the PDF on https://www.bgcconejo.org/join-the-club/resources-for-parents-guardians/.
Additionally, you may be eligible for assistance through Child Development Resources (CDR – Ventura County) or the Child Care Resource Center (CCRC – Los Angeles County). Please note that this is a separate application and approval process from the BGCGCV financial assistance process. See your Club Director for details on how to apply.
Find a Club for You
During the school year, our sites offer before and after school care. Clubs provide a safe place to play, laugh, discover and learn. Caring, trained staff and volunteers work with our members in a supervised, safe and structured environment. They foster a sense of belonging, responsibility, civility and civic engagement, building new skills so kids can succeed and receive recognition for personal accomplishments.
All Boys & Girls Clubs programs include a special focus on character development