Don’t miss out on an opportunity to benefit your local Boys & Girls Clubs.
The Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley benefit children, parents, and families alike. By providing a reliable source of children development and education, our programs and support have proven to help children of all ages.
Our organization depends on the generosity of individuals, businesses, and foundations to fund its programs and operations.
You can make a difference in the life of the youth in many different ways!
- Outright Gifts(Cash and/or Stock): Your gift goes to work the moment it is given and provides important support to our members.
- Financial Assistance Scholarships: Gifts in this area ensure that no youth is turned away due to lack of funds.
- Planned Giving: A planned gift to BGC/GCV will ensure your legacy while providing future generations with fun, safe, educational and affordable programs that nurture their development. Here are some options: gifts through your will; gifts of retirement assets; real estate; insurance; and stock.
- Programs Sponsorship: Offset the costs of a BGC/GCV program of your choice with a sponsorship agreement and pledge.
- Matching Gifts: Many companies and organizations have matching gift programs that will double or even triple the amount of your gift and thus boost the impact of your donation.
- Gifts in Memory: You can honor a loved one with a gift of lasting value.
- Gifts of Property: In return for your donation of a car, boat or another vehicle, Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley will provide a receipt entitling you to a tax deduction.
- In-Kind Giving: An in-kind donation is a contribution of items and/services instead of cash. A donation receipt will be provided for tax purposes.
We thank you for your generous support in aiding us completing our important mission. For more information on how you or your business can help the youth of today or to enroll your child in one of our programs, contact Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley today!