Youth Development Professional: Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley is offering exciting opportunity for the right person to join our dynamic, forward-thinking team. We rely on the dedication of caring employees to provide a safe, nurturing environment for kids to learn and grow. We take pride in our highly skilled, diverse and committed workforce.
Candidates will have fun assisting with the planning, implementing, and appropriate programs, activities, services, and special events.
- Track, plan, promote, and encourage program participation.
- Responsible for lesson planning and creating innovating programs and activities
- Classroom management of a group of children.
- Ensure quality programs, prepare youth for success, and promote the safety of members, and quality in programs.
- Look for opportunities to recruit members
Why work for us?
- Rewarding work environment
- Exceptional benefits package including 401(k), and sick time
- Great work life balance
- Two years’ experience in youth programming
- Background in sports or arts a plus
- Ability to communicate with the general public clearly and to organize and problem solve
- Mandatory CPR and First Aid Certifications
- Early Childhood Education Credits a plus